This year’s ‘’Health – made in Germany’’ event featured a case study presentation highlighting innovative monitoring solutions in the current status of the health sector.
Thank you for participating in the event which provided valuable insights into the development process that telemedicine has undergone in the past decades. The latest devices and systems enable remote monitoring of patients and guarantee a smooth transmission and integration of data across the entire medical workflow.
As underlined by our speakers, Germany has an extensive history and excellence reputation in researching and manufacturing these devices. The initiative ‘Health – made in Germany’ would like to bring Australian and German partners together to promote the exchange of information on the progress in both countries and further sustainable advances in Australian health care.
• Ms Anne-Kirsten Wohlleben, Deputy Consul General, Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Sydney (Sydney only)
• Mr Michael Pearce SC, Honorary Consul-General, Honorary Consul-General of the Federal Republic of Germany (Melbourne only)
• Dr Tilo Mandry, Director, Initiative “Health – Made in Germany”
• Dr Leif Hanlen, Technical Director, NICTA
• Mr Falko Thiele, Director Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, BIOTRONIK Australia Pty Ltd.
• Mr Michael Soliman, Business Manager-Monitoring Systems & IT, Draeger Medical Australia Pty. Ltd.