The initiative “Health – made in Germany” had the great pleasure of inviting you to a presentation entitled German Medical Technologies for a self-determined Life.
Thank you for joining us to learn about the latest developments in modern medical technology that offer people with different types of physical limitations more independence and an improved quality of life.
Germany has a long history in the making of these devices and the technology enjoys a global reputation for creating innovative, quality products that can aid in restoring mobility. The initiative ‘Health – made in Germany’ would like to bring Australian and German partners together to promote further sustainable advances in Australian health care.
• Mr Hans-Dieter Steinbach, German Consul General NSW (Sydney only)
• Mr Michael R Pearce S.C., Honorary Consul-General, Honorary Consul-General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Victoria (Melbourne only)
• Mr Kristian Wolf, Executive Director, German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce (Sydney only)
• Dr Tilo Mandry, Director, Initiative “Health – Made in Germany”
• Mr Terry Gallagher, Managing Director, Otto Bock Australia Pty Ltd.
• Mr Tom Bronts, Applications Consultant, IGS, Brainlab Australia Pty Ltd.