According to OECD statistics, Australia has one of the least bureaucratic processes for company incorporations. These favourable conditions led the number of German subsidiaries and branches in Australia more than double since 2003.
Nevertheless, the incorporation process should not be underestimated, since several pitfalls exist that can impede the process and incur unnecessary cost.
• Provision of a checklist and required documents
• Application management of the company incorporation
• Communication with Australian authorities
• Advice on the company structure and associated duties
• Referral of resident director and public officer
• Usage of the chamber's address as registered business address (Sydney or Melbourne)
• Administration of the company register
The German-Australian Chamber’s performance was outstanding when incorporating our local subsidiary in Australia. In no other country did the establishment of a branch proceed this fast. The Chamber's diverse set of services makes entering Australia simple.
By incorporating a subsidiary in Australia German companies commit to lodge annual financial statements, tax returns and financial reports. In order to prepare these as effortless as possible, it is essential to have an end-to-end bookkeeping complying with Australian norms and standards.
We are able to introduce bookkeeping and tax agent specialists from the chamber's membership base which enables the entrant to focus on the strategic and operative business activities. According to Australian standards, they will be able to keep your accounts up to date, provide you with current financial reports and prepare and lodge the required reports to the Australian authorities.
Contat us for a first consultation free of charge.